Please note, there is a studio booking limit of 18 hours per student per week. This has been upgraded from 16 hours per student per week last year.
The Limit for rehearsal and radio rooms is 2 hours per booking.
Go to web address http://ttapplive.uni.glam.ac.uk /sws/1718/location.asp
- Click “search by room”
- In the top dropdown box, change the filter to “atrium”
- In the 2nd box, select the room who’s timetable you wish to check (refer to attached room list)
- Click the required room number to highlight in blue
- To check multiple rooms (e.g. control room and live room) hold CTRL and click additional room(s)
- In 3rd box, scroll down until you see the w/c date for the week you wish to check (e.g, to check Wednesday 12th October, highlight option for “w/c Monday 10th October”)
- To see availability of weekends, change the option in drop down box 4 to “Monday to Sunday”
- Leave the final drop down box at the default option “All Day 08:00 – 21:00”
- Click the tick box next to “grid style” to see a graphical representation of the timetable
- Check for empty spaces matching your needs
- If two rooms (e.g. control and live room) please ensure the times and days match in both rooms
- Make a note of required day, date, time and room number(s) and either call into office CB216a email booking to firstname.lastname@example.org